The most anticipated sale of the year, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, is right around the corner. As a Nordstrom personal stylist, I have insider information about how to shop the sale and the hot items to purchase.
To get ready for the sale, I flew to San Diego with my Nordstrom6 friends to preview the Anniversary merchandise. As a group, we tried on jeans, blazers, tops, and boots so we know how the merchandise fits and can share that information with you. I will start sharing pictures of the anniversary product beginning on June 29th. But, for now, I want to get you ready and share tips on how to shop the sale. Also, scroll down to see what I wore in San Diego.
Important tips to make your online shopping experience a success
1. June 29th, preview online look book and start creating a wishlist of items you’d like to order.
2. Schedule a personal point day on your biggest shopping day to receive extra rewards on all of your purchases.
Many customers ask how to shop with me, so I get credit. To shop my Blog, links or LTK Shop during the sale, on your early access shopping day, open one of the items on my blog, shop and check out. Thank you!
4. If in between sizes or not sure of your size, order two sizes and return one.
5. Shop hot items first. Also, check back and shop often. Merchandise gets returned and is available daily, so constantly search for that hot item you want.
6. Shop the basics. This is the time basics, like lingerie, denim, and sweaters are on sale.
7. Request expedited shipping for your online order. Your purchases will receive higher priority, and the two-day and next-day shipping options for eligible items will get to you faster than regular shipping.
Expedited Shipping Prices
Two Business Days: $12
Next Business Day: $20
Take a look below at the outfits I wore while on my 4-day trip to San Diego.
Day One – Travel Outfit
Day Two – Working In Store
Day Three – Working In Store
Day Four – 6:45 am Work – Swimming – Travel Outfit (see above)