Nordstrom Pink Button up | Spanx Wide-Leg Jeans | Similar Mary Jane Flats | YSL Handbag | John Hardy Necklace | Belt
Note: Use my code SANDYKXSPANX for 10% off orders from Spanx!
It’s that time of year to shop for holiday gifts. In fact, I’m starting with items you can give to others, but you might also like receiving them too. Stay tuned, as I’ll be adding more guides this week. You can also shop for my gift guides in my LTK shop.
Gifts Under $100
The guide below is a mix of classics and a few unexpected goodies that will surprise and delight anyone on your list. Plus, they range in price, but—they’re all under $100!
3. A weighted Nodpod: This is a gift for anyone seeking a soothing night’s sleep. Let me share something with you—I’m a big fan of weighted eye masks. They’re my go-to for those nights I can’t sleep. 4. Everyone likes comfy pajamas. 5. Ugg slippers are an all-time favorite holiday gift! Plus, this style is part of Nordstrom’s Black Friday deals.
8. I’m a huge fan of Studio McGee, and I’m thrilled that Shea McGee has a new book out. I think it would be the perfect addition to any coffee table and is at the top of my wishlist.
9. The Monica Vinader crossover ring and 10. paperclip ring are popular designs that are sure to be favorites for someone on your list. Get it now while it’s on a limited-time sale! 11. Try giving an initial square travel jewelry box and 12. Crystal huggie hoop earrings.
13. While I love shopping for clothing at Tuckernuck, I found this puzzle in their gift section. I think this is perfect for someone who has it all who loves games, puzzles, and fashion. 14. A monogrammed tote bag from Lands’ End makes a wonderful gift, whether you’re giving it or receiving it.
15. It’s cool to wear a baseball hat when you are off-duty. Choose to give a NY, LA or Paris hat from Anthropologie. 16. An all-time favorite cashmere sweater from Nordstrom. Make sure you get one for yourself too.
Beauty Gift Guide
I’ve had the chance to try out all these items, with the exception of the makeup and Dr. Gross mask, both of which I’m eager to add to my wish list. These are all great gifts to give and to receive.
1. The Slip hair ties are the best. Plus, the decorative packaging makes them perfect to hang on your tree! 2. My hairstylist recommends Olaplex for my hair, so I’m sharing the recommendation with you. 3. This Charlotte Tilbury kit is very popular and always sells out.
4. The Nuface is available at a Black Friday price at Nordstrom. It might be the perfect time to gift yourself. 5. Another great anti-aging product for your hair and your skin by Slip. 6. I’ve used Colleen Rothschild skincare for over a year and really like how it feels. This discovery collection has 6 products to try. Plus, they are also perfect travel sizes too. A 30% off sale is going on now.
7. BK beauty brushes. I’ve heard great reviews about these cosmetic brushes, and the founder, Lisa, provides step-by-step makeup tutorials on Instagram. I want to try them and they are on my wish list! 8. I love all Jo Malone products. They make truly special gifts to give. 9. This La Mer lip balm is pure luxury. It’s a gift she’ll love to receive.
Luxe Gift Guide
Take a look at these understated, chic luxury gifts that you or someone on your holiday list will absolutely adore.
1. and 2. Give the designer gift that she will use daily. 3. A timeless plaid for effortlessly chic style. 4. David Yurman is a favorite jewelry brand that I love. The holidays provide the perfect opportunity to gift pieces that she’ll wear daily. Or, gift yourself too. 5. I love Baccarat Rouge 540 and she will too.
6. I’ve been admiring this sweater from Veronica Beard and think it would be a nice gift. 7. Fleurette coats are gorgeous and on sale! 8. Another favorite bracelet. 9. This Vince sweater was one a favorite styles when I worked at Nordstrom. It’s timeless and beautiful. 10. A classic style. 11. Wear this slingback with dresses and jeans. Or, here is a slower heel too. 12. One of my all-time favorite bags! It’s spacious enough to carry all your daily and travel essentials, and it even comes with a matching zipper pouch. 13. Aquatalia boots are your go-to for waterproof comfort that’ll last through several seasons.
Lastly, Jenny Kayne is having a black Friday sale and her sweaters including this fisherman sweater are on sale!
In case you missed it.
We recently had our family photos taken for our holiday card. It was pretty special getting all 9 family members together for a beautiful photo. If you’re looking for outfit inspiration for your upcoming family photo, take a look here.
Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day!