It’s officially springtime, and I feel energized by the new season. My garden is bursting with color and fragrances, and I love it! I’m also excited about the trending spring fashion colors and prints. This season, from soft lavender to bold blues and stripes, it’s a season to embrace color and bring some fun into your wardrobe. Here are some favorite items I found for spring.
Trending Spring Color – Lavender
1. Although button-up shorts are a classic item in the wardrobe, the oversized style is having a moment. So why not add a color like a lavender Arlo Shirt by rails? Lavender is a spring color to have fun with.
3. These Kurt Geiger Huggies are a nod to the trendy color for spring. Add a little color to your wardrobe to wear with your outfits.
6. It’s the little things in life that are so special. So treat yourself or give this hand cream away as a gift.
7. This relaxed jacket has the best reviews!
10. Weddings or special occasions call for a unique dress like this dress by ALC. Other colors are available too.
13. A white dress is a versatile and classic option for spring. I like the midi length of this one from Rails, which can be paired with a denim jacket, sandals, and a handbag or tote. It’s available in blue too.
14. I love the size of this straw tote to carry all the essentials for vacation and shopping around town.
Trending Spring Color – Blue
1. If you’re anything like me, you love stripes! They’re a pattern that takes a denim outfit to the next level. Plus, they look fantastic layered under a blazer or denim jacket. If you’re not a fan of puff sleeves, check out these tops here or here, which are perfect for adding some stripe flair to your wardrobe.
2.Want to take your spring outfit to the next level without putting in too much effort? Add a hat! Hats are a quick and easy accessory that will complete your look.
6.Spring is here, and it’s time to refresh your white t-shirt. This ATM Schoolboy t-shirt is my personal favorite. Wear it under blazers, jean jackets, or cardigans for a chic look. Trust me; this tee will become your new go-to for many occasions!
9. A perfect dress to take on vacation! It fits tts and is so comfortable.
10. Spring and straw totes are a perfect match!
13. Classic chic sunnies.
14. Denim is not just for jeans anymore – it’s now a hot trend in footwear. Take a look at these Bay sandals by Sam Edelman. So cute!
15. A nice block heel sandal to wear with jeans and a dress.
16. This spring, wear this dress at home and on your next vacation.
Thank you for reading. Please contact me with any questions or comments.